Ezyswim Swimming Club is a not for profit organisation which relies heavily on sponsorship and support of the local community. Our Sponsors have assisted us in growing the Club and taking it to the next level.
While it is compulsory for all competitive squad swimmers to be members of the Ezyswim Swimming Club and compete with the team at regional and metropolitan meets, the club is also an option for other Ezyswim Junior Squad members and is open to all of them.
New to the Ezyswim Swimming Club?
Registering is easy. Please follow the steps below. Just remember, you will not be buying a new uniform every year, so the cost will not be this high each time.
- Go to https://mylane.swimming.org.au/
- On the top right hand corner Click “Join Now”.
- Follow all steps and sign up with Ezyswim Swimming Club.
- All Swimmers must sign up as “Swimmers”. (Non-Swimmers refer to parental registrations)
- It is important to note that at least one parent with swimmers under the age of 16 must also be affiliated. To do this please “join now” (above) and select Ezyswim Swimming Club as a “Non-Swimmer” – the cost for this is $25.00.
Check back later for updated forms
- As a first time member of Ezyswim Swimming Club your fees will be:
- Swimming NSW and Swimming Australia Fee = $67.
- Ezyswim Swimming Club Fee (which includes 1 x newly branded Ezyswim swimming club Silicone racing cap, 1 x Ezyswim polo shirt, 1 x Ezyswim hoodie) = $130.
- Total Cost for first time member $197
Race Night Entries
Please check back soon for details on our next in-house race night!