For the health and safety of others –
- Do not use the pool if you have had diarrhoea in the past two weeks.
- Close fitting costumes must be worn at all times.
- Before entering the pool, use the toilet and the shower (using soap).
- Avoid swallowing or putting pool water in your mouth.
- Trying on swimming costumes when purchasing must be done over the top of your own costume or under garments.
Non toilet trained infants –
- Must wear swimmers with water proof tight fitting pants over them (aqua nappies are suggested and both disposable and re-usable types are available at the swim shop).
- Should be taken to the toilet frequently.
- Should have their water activities restricted to the toddlers pool if possible.
- Under no circumstances should regular nappies be worn while swimming.
- Nappies should be changed in the change rooms and not at the pool side.
- The child should be washed thoroughly and the carer should wash their hands immediately afterward.
- Soiled nappies should be disposed of in the bins provided in the bathroom/change areas.