Enrolment is easy. Simply click here and enrol online. Alternatively, you can enrol at your local Centre. Initial payment must be made in full at the time of booking by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only). A pro rata amount will be charged for the first month.
Ongoing payments – Ezyswim works on an automatic payment basis where money is debited from your nominated account on the 5th Business Day of the month.
The Ezyswim program does not run on a set term, instead we are a continuous program which runs all year round. We are heavily focused on progression and ongoing improvement and have tailored our program so that students can enter any day or week of the year. We do stop lessons for approximately 5 weeks over the Christmas period and do not run over the Easter long weekend.
Class ratios have been established with safety and value for money in mind.
- Parent and baby class (6months – 2.5years) – 8
- Preschool (2.5 – 5years) – 4
- Entry level school age – 5
- Higher level school age – 6
We are a family centred business and know things can come up. As such we provide 8 make ups per year to all customers. These can be used at your will perhaps if you have holidays coming up or simply cannot make your lesson. These make ups are not renewed if they run out. This can be completed online via our customer portal.
Swimming caps are mandatory and goggles are highly recommended. Both of these items can be purchased at the centre on your first lesson.
Infants and preschoolers who are not toilet trained, must wear a disposable aqua nappy and tight fitting swimmers over top.
Parents or guardians who are participating in infant classes must wear a loose fitting t –shirt in the water as it forms part of the lesson plan.
Towel and clothes to change into are required so that students do not leave the venue wet and cold.
Our venue, is a 25m indoor pool heated to ~28 degrees. The pool is 6 lanes wide and 1.2-1.6m deep and has a fun and splash area for the children to enjoy prior to or after their lessons.
In conjunction with our regular program we offer a Holiday Express Program which is an ideal way to accelerate your child’s swimming ability and confidence.
Our program has been carefully designed to assist children with the acquisition of new skills through repetition.
Students are assessed, informally on an ongoing basis and formally, every 10 weeks. Progression reports are emailed to parents after every formal assessment.
- Ezyswim Members are offered a 30% discount for third and subsequent children. In addition, students who participate in the Ezyswim program more than once a week, will receive a 30% discount of their second and subsequent lessons.
- Centre Members are offered at 20% discount on any membership for any direct family member in the Ezyswim Program.
- Fitness First Members are offered a 20% discount on entry during off-peak times, Monday to Friday before 9.00am and after 6.00pm, Saturday and Sunday, after 12 noon.
We run 7 days a week and classes are available throughout these days. To enquire please contact us on 1300 11 7946.
If your child can complete the following skills independently then an assessment is required. This will allow us to book you into the correct level and provide a smooth transition into lessons
- Does not use a back bubble or any other flotation
- Paddle and kick (or equivalent) for 4 metres unaided
- Can float on their back independently
- If they fell into the water could they return to the edge and get out?
- Have they had previous swimming lessons at another centre?
Our Customer Support Office is available by phone from 9am-12pm and 1pm- 5:30pm weekdays and 8.00am- 5.00pm weekends. Alternatively, you can always send us an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org which we will respond to within 48 hours.
Unfortunately we cannot give you a time frame as all children learn differently. However, swimming is a life time skill that needs practice especially when learning.