Terms and Conditions
Ezyswim Terms and Conditions
- Notice by Email. Any changes to Terms & Conditions will be advised in writing by email.
- Initial Payment. Initial payment must be made in full at the time of booking by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only). A pro rata amount will be charged for the first month.
- Participation. Participation in the program is subject to full payment being received in advance. Members who have not provided full payment in advance will not be guaranteed a position in the program and their enrolment may be cancelled.
- Telephone Enrolments. Telephone enrolments will be accepted with full payment at the time of booking.
- Departure. An enrolment may be cancelled after the minimum subscription of one month by completing a departure request form via the customer portal. To be cancelled the following month, notice must be received by the 25th of the current month. Departure request forms received after the 25th day of the current month will not take effect until the month after.
- Session Transfers. Any session transfer request (i.e. change of day or time) is subject to availability.
- Make-up sessions. Customers are issued 8 make-up sessions per 12 months
- Make-ups must be administered by customers via the online customer portal.
- Customers must notify absence online to receive a make-up.
- Customers can notify absence up to 8 weeks in advance anytime within one hour of their lesson.
- Make-ups are only available to be booked a maximum of 8 weeks after the class date has passed.
- Each customer is allocated 8 make-ups per per calendar year.
- Make-ups can be booked up to 7 days in advance only.
- Medical certificates are not required.
- No extensions will be granted for unused make-ups.
- If you do not attend your scheduled lesson (and notify absence as outlined above) you forfeit your lesson entirely.
- Make-ups cannot be rescheduled.
- Extended medical absences will be reviewed by Management on a case-by-case basis.
- Class Timetable. Every effort will be made to adhere to the timetable but Ezyswim reserves the right to change, consolidate or alter sessions as necessary.
- Change of Details. Customers are responsible for updating and maintaining their own details via the customer portal. Ezyswim will not be held responsible for out of date contact or debit details.
- Returned Automatic Payments. If any amount payable for your enrolment is not paid on the due date, for example due to insufficient funds or incorrect details, a second attempt to process payment will automatically occur 4 days later. If payment is stull unsuccessful, participation for the program may be suspended. An administration fee of $12.00 will apply for each returned payment.
- Alternate Payment. At venues where alternate payment is accepted with conditions and additional fees, members are required to pay the monthly enrolment fees in advance between the 1st and 7th of the month. If full payment is not received by this time your position in the program is not guaranteed. Alternate payment customers must pay online, each month via the Customer Portal by visiting www.ezyswim.com.au.
- No Refunds. All payments are non-refundable and enrolments are non-transferable.
- Use of the Venue. Children must not be left at the Venue without active parent or guardian supervision. Use of the Venue is subject to Terms and Conditions of Entry, Pool Rules and Swimming Hygiene Requirements. Ezyswim reserves the right to refuse participation to any person, including members, and has the right to cancel your enrolment without warning or notice due to any breach of these terms and conditions, or for any other reason management may decide such as equipment damage or health and safety risks.
- Swimming Caps. Caps are compulsory for learn to swim & squad sessions. Ezyswim caps can be purchased at a discounted price for members.
- Pro Rata Payments. Where a month is shortened by a Public Holiday or Holiday Break, a pro-rata monthly calculation will apply for this month.
- Public Holidays. There are no classes conducted on Public Holidays.
- Christmas & January Holiday Break. During the break period, programs are discounted using the following calculations: (Infant Aquatics, Learn-to-Swim and Mini-Squads: Number of available lessons, divided by the total number of lessons in the month). (Junior Squads: Number of available calendar days, divided by the total days in each month).
Member Terms and Conditions
- Notice by Email. Any changes to Membership Terms & Conditions will be advised in writing by email and current Terms & Conditions are available at www.mosmanswimcentre.com.au.
- Membership Payment. All monthly memberships are payable in advance by Direct Debit only. A pro-rata amount will be charged for the first month at the time of joining. All multi-visit and annual memberships are payable by cash / credit card or Eftpos at the time of joining. Memberships paid by Workcover and or insurance companies will only become active upon receipt of payment from the client or insurance company.
- Membership Departure. A monthly membership may be cancelled after the minimum subscription of one month by completing a Departure Form available at www.mosmanswimcentre.com.au For administration purposes, the Departure Form must be completed for the following calendar month by giving notice by the 25th day of the current month. Departure requests received after the 25th day of the current month will not take effect until the month after.
- Change of Details. Customers are responsible for updating and maintaining their own details via the customer portal. The Mosman Swim Centre will not be held responsible for out of date contact or debit details.
- Change to Payment Details. Any change to Direct Debit details are to be completed via the customer portal prior to the 25th of the month to take effect for the next month.
- Outstanding Payments. If any amount payable for your membership is not paid on the due date, for example due to insufficient funds or incorrect personal details, access to the Centre will be suspended until such time as the payments are up to date. A second attempt to process your Automatic Payment will automatically occur 4 days later. An administration fee of $12.00 will apply.
- Leave Request (Annual Members). If you wish to take a break or be away for a period of time a leave request form can be completed online at www.mosmanswimcentre.com.au Forms must be submitted by the 25th day of the current month to take effect for the following calendar month. Leave must be in multiples of full calendar weeks (Monday-Sunday). Members can take 6 weeks of leave per calendar year at no charge. No further extensions will be granted.
- Leave Request (Monthly Members). If you wish to take a break or be away for a period of time a leave request form can be completed online at www.mosmanswimcentre.com.au Forms must be submitted by the 25th day of the current month to take effect for the following calendar month. Leave must be in multiples of full calendar weeks (Monday-Sunday). Members can take 6 weeks of leave per calendar year at no charge. Any additional weeks over this will be charged at $5/week.
- Medical Leave Request (Annual and Monthly Members). In the event of genuine medical illness unlimited leave will be granted upon receipt of a valid medical certificate.
- Membership and Multi-Visit Pass Options
- 10 visit pass – 10 Mosman Swim Centre visits. Non transferable. Non refundable and valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- 10 visit Aquacise / Health & Fit pass – 10 aquacise classes or adult health & fit squads. Non transferable. Non refundable and valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- 10 visit Surf & Tri pass – 10 surf & tri squads. Non transferable. Non refundable and valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- 20 visit pass – 20 Mosman Swim Centre visits. Non transferable. Non refundable and valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Leisure (monthly) – Payable by Automatic Payment (Direct Debit) ONLY. Allows unlimited entry to Mosman Swim Centre. Non transferable. Non refundable. Leisure members can join any aquacise class or health and fitness squad for $5.70.
- Lifestyle (monthly) – Payable by Automatic Payment (Direct Debit) ONLY. Allows unlimited entry to Mosman Swim Centre as well as unlimited aquacise and health & fit squad participation. Non transferable. Non refundable.
- Leisure Family (monthly)– Payable by Automatic Payment ONLY. Allows unlimited entry to Mosman Swim Centre. Non transferable. Non refundable. Leisure members can join any aquacise class or health and fitness squad for $5.70.
- Off peak (monthly) – Payable by Automatic Payment ONLY. Allows limited entry to Mosman Swim Centre between 12pm and 3pm Monday to Friday or after 12pm on weekends and public holidays. Non transferable. Non refundable. Off-peak members can enter in any peak time for just $2.50.
- Corporate (monthly) – available for Leisure or Lifestyle Memberships. Additional Terms & Conditions apply.
- Annual – Leisure, Lifestyle, Leisure Family, Corporate and Off-Peak Memberships are available as Annual Memberships. Non transferable. Non refundable and valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Program Member Family Rewards – a 20% discount (off one of our monthly membership packages) is available to any direct family member (on the same Medicare Card) of a current Ezyswim program participant.
- Membership Entitlement. Purchase of a pensioner/senior/teen or full-time student membership requires valid photo identification. Purchase of a family membership requires the presentation of a valid Medicare Card showing the names of all family members.
- Membership Validity. All memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Use of the Centre. The Centre is opened Monday – Friday from 5am – 8pm, Saturday from 7am- 7pm, Sunday from 7am- 6pm and Public Holidays from 8am – 6pm and closed on Good Friday and Christmas Day. No programs are conducted on Public Holidays. Please note that changes to operating hours may occur due to school carnivals, club meets, seasonality and Centre use. Use of the Mosman Swim Centre is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry, Pool Rules and Swimming Hygiene Requirements at all times. If your belongings are left in a locker overnight, they will be removed and the Mosman Swim Centre will take no responsibility for loss or damage. I assume with full knowledge the dangers in my participation in fitness activities and use the Centre at my own risk.
- Right of Admission. The Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, including members, and has the right to cancel your membership without warning or notice due to any breach of these membership terms, failure to comply with the Conditions of Entry or for any other reason the Centre may decide such as equipment damage or health and safety risks.
- Membership Card. Access to the Centre will only be granted to you upon presentation of your membership card. An identification photo will be taken which is attached to your membership. This photo identification is a mandatory requirement to membership of the Centre. If you lose your membership card, there will be a $11.00 replacement fee charged.
Automatic Payment Service Agreement
This document outlines our service commitment to you, in respect of the Direct Debit Request arrangements made between you and Mosman Swim Centre (User ID 250574).
It sets out your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities to us together with where you should go for assistance.
Initial terms of the arrangement
In terms of the Direct Debit Request arrangements made between us and agreed to by you, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated account for the agreed amount for your membership fee.
- The first drawing under this Direct Debit arrangement will occur on the 5th business day of the following month.
- If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited to your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days notice in writing when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made. Please note all correspondence will be by email.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the initial terms, please contact our customer service team on 1300 11 7946.
If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, you can do so by logging onto the Customer Web Portal. Drawing arrangements can be found under My Profile > My Account.
Please note that all changes to your Direct Debit Request must be completed online via the web portal. These changes may include:
- Updating Direct Debit details; or
- Cancelling the Direct Debit Request completely.
- In the event of a dispute you will be required to provide a copy of your bank statement/credit card statement.
- If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, we encourage you to take the matter up directly with us by contacting our customer service team during business hours on 1300 11 7946.
- If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim within 5 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of a disputed drawing) or within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing).
- You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Your Commitment to Us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- Your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this); and
- That on the drawing date there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account; and
- That you advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
- All changes to personal, bank account & credit card details must be updated by you, in the online Customer Portal
If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, we will contact you requesting immediate payment and an additional administration fee will apply. Your membership will be suspended until such time as payment is received.