We are excited to finally announce the official re-opening of the pools at Mosman Swim Centre on Monday, 27th November. To ensure we comply with government restrictions, the following measures will be in place:
- Aqua Classes will also be available from Monday 30th November, the classes will have a capacity of 20 people.
- Change rooms open with limited numbers.
- Lap Swimming in the 25m Pool will re-open. No bookings required.
- Squads will return on Monday 30th November.
- Swim School will return on Monday 30th November. Further information about swimming lessons has been sent to our learn to swim customers, you may also view this information here.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- Casual visits will need to leave contact tracing details at reception using our QR codes.
During this period we are operating with our regular opening hours. See below our current hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday 5.00am to 8.00pm
- Saturday 7.00am to 7.00pm
- Sunday 7.00am to 6.00pm
If you hold a membership with us, you will have access from November 27th, with the first debit on Friday 4th December for the 2 week period following.
We believe leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community. We look forward to seeing you again soon!