This month has seen a great amount of success for the Mosman Swim Club, with many swimmers achieving qualifying times.
We are excited to announce that the following swimmers have qualified for senior state:
- Sally Fainga’anuku: 50 Freestyler – 50 Butterfly – 100 Freestyle – 100 Butterfly – 50 Backstroke
- Lorenzo Fontana Piccio: 50 Freestyle
- Dominik Keil: 50 Freestyle – 50 Backstroke
- Rebecca Wyke: 50 Freestyle – 100 Freestyle
- Chloe Isaac: 50 Butterfly – 50 Backstroke
- Utsav Panta: 50 Freestyle
- Ryan Clancy: 50 Freestyle – 100 Freestyle – 50 Butterfly
Additionally Sally Fainga’anuku has qualified times for national in 50m Freestyle and 50m Butterfly.
A huge congratulations to all of our swimmers on their incredible achievements! Our team cannot wait to see what you achieve next.
This month we have two upcoming swim meets, the SMNE Championship (north east area) and the Junior Metro Championships.
We are thrilled to say that we have 38 swimmers competiting in 175 events for the SMNE Championship (north east area).
Further to this there are 20 swimmers registered from the Mosman Swim Club for 75 events in the Junior Metro Championships.
For all information about the Mosman Swim Club, click here.